• Promotes humanitarian service.
• Encourages high ethical standards in all vocations.
• Helps build goodwill and peace in the world.
• There are 3 special events a year that take place in the evening (no noon meetings those days).
2. $1 per week into the “Dollar Bowl.”
3. Membership participation in fundraising events (which may include contributions of finances and/or time).
2. Acceptance by the Club, then
3. Your acceptance of membership.
• Just invite them!
• Introduce them at the beginning of the meeting.
• $10.00 for their meal will be billed to you on your next statement.
• Songs are old favorites in the public domain.
• Song order is: “The Star Spangled Banner,” “Smile,” a Rotary Song, “Happy Birthday,” a fun song and “God of our Fathers.”
• Bring a riddle about your age on the Wednesday of or Wednesday before your Birthday!
• Valentines Party (February)
• Armed Forces Day luncheon (May)
• Rotary Road Trip (June)
• Christmas Party (December)
These take place on the Wednesday of the regular meeting day. There will be no noon meeting those days, except for Armed Forces Day. Spouses, family and friends are always invited and you will be billed for extra meals. The special evening meals range in price from $25 to $35 (approximately), depending on the event.
• Make up meetings by attending in another city or online, electronic meetings.
• Make up meetings at club functions or by attending board or committee meetings.
• Supports the efforts of Rotary International to achieve peace and world understanding through international humanitarian, educational, and cultural exchange programs.
• Supported solely by voluntary contributions from Rotarians and friends.
• $1,000 donation is a Paul Harris Fellow.
• $100 donation per year is Paul Harris Sustaining.
• Highway Cleanup,
• Donations to youth baseball and softball, Boy Scouts, Best Friends Mentoring Program, other youth programs, community projects,
• Reading & dictionary donations in local schools,
• Exchange programs,
• Schools in Guatemala and many more!